Make a Donation
Fundraising is an essential part of sanctuary life – without your help we wouldn’t exist. There are many ways you can help us raise money for the animals. Your contribution is much appreciated.
- Do you have an Amazon Account? If So you can donate directly to the animals via our Amazon Wishlist. Click Here To See Our Pet Samaritans Amazon Wishlist.
- Set up a standing order – click here to download our form and when completed, take along to your local bank. Please let us know about your standing order donation by email or writing via post to Pet Samaritans, Broomhill Farm, Broomhill Road, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9EA. We’ll send you a Pet Samaritans badge by return along with our newsletter and info pack.
- Donate Directly Online Via Our Secure Portal Our online donation portal uses paypal so you can donate directly to the animals.
- Leave a legacy: Legacies can provide much needed funds to help us care for many animals at the sanctuary and provide new facilities and update existing ones. Leaving us a gift in your Will means we can help more animals and continue our work. Contact us for more details.
- Volunteer: We rely on our fantastic team of dedicated volunteers and we’d love for you to join us if you have any time to spare. Rambling rover, fund raising or helping out in our visitor center. Please get in touch.
Fundraise: Organise your own event, run a race for us or take part in a sponsored dog walk. All the money you raise will go towards helping our animals. Just let us know what you are planning and we’ll do our best to help.