Make a Donation
Fundraising is an essential part of sanctuary life – without your help we wouldn’t exist. There are many ways you can help us raise money for the animals. Your contribution is much appreciated.
- Set up a standing order – click here to download our form and when completed, take along to your local bank. Please let us know about your standing order donation by email or writing via post to Pet Samaritans, Broomhill Farm, Broomhill Road, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9EA. We’ll send you a Pet Samaritans badge by return along with our newsletter and info pack.
- One off donations can be made. Your money will go directly to helping sick and unwanted animals.
- Shop: Who would have thought shopping could generate cash! By buying from our online shop you can help raise money for the sanctuary.
- Leave a legacy: Legacies can provide much needed funds to help us care for many animals at the sanctuary and provide new facilities and update existing ones. Leaving us a gift in your Will means we can help more animals and continue our work. Contact us for more details.
- Volunteer: We rely on our fantastic team of dedicated volunteers and we’d love for you to join us if you have any time to spare. Rambling rover, fund raising or helping out in our visitor center. Please get in touch.
- What’s On events: Our In The Dog House Visitor centre holds fundraising events throughout the year, like book sales, antique days, clothes sales etc. Pop down for tea, coffee and refreshments and help raise valuable funds.
Fundraise: Organise your own event, run a race for us or take part in a sponsored dog walk. All the money you raise will go towards helping our animals. Just let us know what you are planning and we’ll do our best to help.